2022-2023 REF Mini-Grant Report & Expense Tracker
All funds received for the 2022-23 REF Mini-Grant Awards must have been spent by April 30, 2023, unless you have received previous approval for other consideration. Any funds not used by that date are subject to return to Reynolds Education Foundation unless prior authorization is granted.
Below, you will have the opportunity to fulfill the requirements of accepting the grant. These requirements are due no later than April 30, 2023.
- Report of expenditures of grant funds
- Copies of receipts (pictures or scans acceptable)
- Minimum word narrative indicating use of funds:
- $500 Grant = 400-600 word narrative
- $1,000 Grant = 600-800 word narrative
- $2,000 Grant = 800-1,000 word narrative
- Any related items (i.e. Thank You notes to REF, videos, pictures, etc.) We would love to see and hear how this grant made an impact on students. Videos are especially encouraged!
If you have any trouble with submitting through this form, please contact: